Natural Flea Repellent and Tick Treatment
EVOLV™ is a superior, all natural flea and tick treatment for dogs and cats. As an alternative to chemical pesticides, EVOLV™ is the natural flea and tick treatment that is both a repellent and kills on contact. No toxic effects to dogs, cats or children! Natural flea and tick treatment is not a growing fad, but a new way to live with holistic health in mind.
- Benefits of EVOLV™
- Replaces Spot Drops (tube of chemicals applied monthly to neck and back)
- Recommended by Holistic Veterinarians
- Safe for Puppies, Kittens and Nursing Mothers
- Kills Fleas, Eggs, Larvae & Pupae on Pets and Bedding
- Child Safe
- Superior Repellent & Contact Kill
- Human Food Grade Ingredients
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
Organic Complete Treatment
We specialize in complete property treatment for all your natural pest control needs, whether it is routine pest control or treating an infestation.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg and larvae stages. Getting rid of fleas can be difficult, so we recommend treating the home and lawn to end the life cycle.
Take Action for Total Elimination:
1. Treat both indoor and outdoor areas with Wondercide products to eliminate the flea and tick life cycle. Use EcoTreat for outdoor areas, and BioDefense indoors, on pet beds, furniture and floors.
2. Protect your pet with Evolv™ once a week or as often as everyday for desired results
EVOLV Kills and Repels
- And more!
CEDAR: organic cedarwood oil (active), hydrated silica (inert)
LEMONGRASS: organic cedarwood oil (active), therapeutic grade lemongrass oil (active), hydrated silica (inert)